Posts Tagged ‘Restaurant City’
Confessions of a Facebook Addict
I’ve only had my Facebook account come my senior year, thanks to my officemates in Euro RSCG-Agatep (where i had my ojt). They told me that Facebook would be the easiest way to keep in touch. Ms. Sheila told me that she would upload our pictures and would just “tag” (i didn’t even know what tagging was back then i had no idea what she was talking about!) me so i could see those pictures. So at my last day at work, i made a Facebook account at the office and add them up.
And that day started my addiction.
Well, here are some of the signs that I truly am addicted to this social networking site:
1. I rarely open my Friendster account.
2. My first thoughts in the morning are “Oh no, my employees must have died already.” or “ï should harvest my plants before someone steals them” or “i should serve the food now or it would rot.” or “i should harvest my plants or it would wither”.
3. My daily conversations involve a lot of Facebook-related topics. ican’t remember a day in my life since i had my Facebook account that i didn’t talk about it with other people.
4. When there’s nothing else to talk about, i don’t talk about the weather, i converse about Facebook.
5. I encourage other people to have their Facebook account because it’s so much fun.
6. I check all my game apps in Facebook before i go to bed.
7. I get into fights because of Facebook. I remember selling all of Puroy’s horses in Farmville because i was mad at him. it’s kind of the way i’m getting even.
8. I got really sad when my fishes in fishworld died.
9. i sometimes get affected in the results of some quizzes or advice i get from the applications. it affects my mood. really.
10. Despite all the school works i have to finish, i cannot not open my Facebook. So I multitask. (80% Facebook, 20% school stuff)
there, i am officially addicted to Facebook. I love/hate Facebook. Grr.